For all up-to-date information on the i|MS Inspirathon from now on please check our conference app!
Simply search the App Store/Play Store for "G+J EMS", download the app and get access with the event ID.
We sent the event ID to all participants by mail. If you need help, just contact: inspirathon[at]guj.de.
See you soon!
Wednesday, 22 May from 7.00 p.m. – relaxed get-together (optional for publishers)
Thursday, 23 May start at 8.30 a.m.
Friday, 24 May start at 8.30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
We have arranged the hotel reservation at the “Motel One Hamburg am Michel" for all participants who have registered. The hotel is in a 10 minute walking distance from the Gruner + Jahr building.
We kindly ask our publishing partners to pay for their stay (90,50 € per night, including breakfast) upon their arrival. We will take care of the hotel costs ONLY for our sales offices and representatives.
This is a preliminary agenda – timing and panel topics are subject to change.
PDF-Download Agenda, Hotel, Contact G+J i|MS Inspirathon
Thursday, 23 May 2019
- 8:30 Coffee Reception
- 9:00 Facing the challenges ahead: publisher’s sales priorities (Keynote)
André Freiheit (Executive Director G+J i|MS, Germany)
- 09:30 Native advertising – challenges and success stories (Panel)
- Host: Yunfeng Cui (Executive Director Digital Solutions, G+J e|MS, Germany)
Panelists: Johan Wilberg (Head of Analysis, Bonnier News Brand Studio, Sweden);
Philippe Belpaire (Managing Director, Roularta Media, Belgium);
Tolgay Azman (Deputy Editor-in-chief, STERN.de, Germany)
- 10:15 Experience is the new marketing (Keynote)
Frank Vogel (Speaker of the Board of G+J e|MS, Germany)
- 10:55 Sharing experience through best practice cases I + II
Raising awareness for Hungary through a five-country, multichannel campaign
Presenter: Tibor Saringer, G+J i|MS Hungary
Omega goes Wonderland – a classic brand on new paths
Presenter: Lina Belinska, G+J i|MS Switzerland
Carlo Kamchis, Visual Talent, United Kingdom
- 11:20 Inspiring networking time
- 12:10 Sharing Experience through best practice cases III
The Beauty of Emilia Romagna – Multiple Content Sponsoring on four brand sites
Presenter: Sandy Ukat, G+J eMS, Digital Native Advertising, Germany
Annabel Stancanelli, G+J iMS, Italy
- 12:20 What are media agencies expecting from publishers and their sales people. (Panel)
Host: Chris Turner-Green (Managing Director, G+J i|MS United Kingdom)
Panellists: Christina Kallmeyer (Head of Havas Media International, Germany)
Axel Jonuschies (Managing Partner, Global Trading, Programmatic at GroupM, Germany)
Tom Larnajo (Managing Director, Total Media, United Kingdom)
13:05 Lunch // Experience editorial teams and brands on the job
(sign up to join a tour of STERN.de’s newsroom and G+J’s trial kitchen)
- 14:20 Inspiring time out session – Unwind your mind to be inspired
Annika Isterling, yoga teacher and meditation coach
- 14:50 From good to great: How creativity can boost your sales approach (Keynote)
Hosts: Jeannine Kaesler ( Frischkopf, Germany)
Rafe Phillips (Frischkopf, Germany)
- 15:35 Employing “forced fit”: Work with your peers on developing creative solutions
- 16:40 Inspiring networking time
- 17:30 Celebrating results: Sharing ideas from the break-out sessions (presentations)
- 18:15 Refresh and Relax
Anywhere you like
19:30 i|MS Inspirathon Dinner Party
GAGA – Restaurant, Bar & Nightclub