BRIGITTE’s new magazine awakes interest in sustainability and shows how we can integrate it into our everyday lives without too much of an effort. In cooperation with well-known green influencers, the editorial team clears up facts on the climate change and gives helpful tips - realistic and practical and without a moral pointing finger.
The layout and visual language are modern and make sustainability accessible to the audience.
- Food for thought: what we can do ourselves - shopping properly, green electricity, green investments, etc.
- Living consciously - how does that work?
- Green fashion and beauty
- Travel & food
- Open-minded, modern women who want to live sustainably
- 25 - 49 years old
- Want to live in a modern, stylish and yet sustainable way
- They like to buy fair trade products of organic quality
- Environmental protection is particularly important to them and they themselves want to do something about it.
- Wear fair fashion and use natural cosmetics
- actively try to get comprehensive information on the subject of sustainability
On Sale Date: March 2020