CARA is the award winning inflight magazine of Aer Lingus. It carries lifestyle, destination and business features to reflect the diversity of travellers to ensure that people engage with the publication. 91% of Aer Lingus passengers read inflight magazines (TGI).
CARA prides itself on its high quality, which has resulted in a strong relationship with advertisers and a 2012 PPAI Award for Customer Magazine of the Year, as well as the prestigious international overall media prize by the German National Tourist Office.
· Each issue of Cara has a readership of over 1.4 million (average based on passenger and readership number from 2015).
· 230,000 of those readers, per issue, are from the Republic of Ireland*.
· Over 1 million international passengers per issue.
· The magazines are in every seat back, on every flight, and on every aircraft in the Aer Lingus fleet
· Cara is the highest read magazine in the Irish market for those earning over €75,000 per annum.*
· 61% of readers are ABC1*
*ROI TGI 2013
in France, Germany (Internat. Media only), Italy (excl. South Tyrol), Switzerland