HET FINANCIEELE DAGBLAD (FD) is the leading source of news and inspiration that provides the financial and economic context for developments around the world. Its unique market position means it addresses a selective target group of entrepreneurial people; both in business and privately. Where the FD focuses primarily on business from Monday through Friday, the Saturday issue offers inspiration and in-depth articles, entering the reader’s private domain.
- Throughout the year, FD Mediagroep publishes a wide range of print publications, of which a large part are distributed together with the newspaper, HET FINANCIEELE DAGBLAD. These publications are set up as specials with their own editorial formula on the basis of a theme or an area of interest and aiming at a specific target group.
- FD Persoonlijk is a magazine centred around luxury and lifestyle that is published every Saturday and that includes specials on fashion, the home,ncars and festive holidays.
- The luxurious FD Stijlgids has the character of a ‘How-to’ guide, which encourages readers to keep this magazine for future reference.
- FD Outlook is all about the future, focusing on fi nancial, economic and social issues and reaches readers who make decisions on a policy level.
- FD Pensioen covers the latest developments in the area of pensions.
- Fondsnieuws Magazine targets investment professionals who need comprehensive information on investment funds and investment products.
- Tempus is a luxurious glossy magazine about watches, jewellery and business.
- ESB is a journal for economic scholars that connects economic research, public policy and the practical reality.
From 10 September the first edition of the new FD newspaper will appea and new rates will apply.